August 4, 8-10 AM — COLLABORATIONS THAT WORK WEBINAR – BUILDING YOUR COLLABORATIVE TEAM FOR BIG WINS!
Trainers: DeDe Flounlacker, Executive Director of Manna; Kimberly Krupa, Director of Achieve Escambia and Chandra Smiley, CEO of Community Health of Northwest Florida
- Why collaborate?
- First considerations (similar organization philosophy, filling service gaps, capacity, goals)
- Expectations and challenges
- Examples of shared successes
- The difference between collaboration and collective impact (wins/losses with each)
- The greater good – in both cases
- Different revenue/expense/operational considerations for both models
- Collaboration & community health (leveraging partnerships to address health disparities)